Traceroute is a utility which records the route through the internet between source and a specified destination computer. It calculates the amount of time each hop took. It is very useful to find the network related issue.
What is Tracetcp?
tracetcp is a command line traceroute utility for WIN32 that uses TCP SYN packets rather than ICMP/UDP packets that the usual implementations use, thus bypassing gateways that block traditional traceroute packets.
Creating batch file for bulk trace.
- Open notepad
- And copy the below mentioned command line
Tracetcp.exe 0.0.0.0:80 -p 1 -n >> C:\Trace.txt
Tracetcp.exe 0.0.0.0:443 -p 1 -n >> C:\Trace.txt
- Type the destination IP address or the URL following port address (80,443).
- And mention the destination location to save the trace file
- In this case the file will save in C:
- Safe the file with .bat extension
- And copy the file to C: Drive
- Open C Drive and Run the file as an administrator.
- Once the trace completed the file will be saved in destination location which you have mentioned